Contests in Cribbage Pro are tournament games of skill (not gambling) with an entree fee and a chance to win Gold you can cash-out (see the Contest Terms & Conditions for limitations and other details). You can cash-out your Gold where 1 Cribbage Pro Gold = $1 USD and there are never any fees for cashing out!
The following are some key rules and limits on contests, but for the full limitations and terms please view the full Terms and Conditions user agreement and the other contest information provided in the game as this list is not, and should not be deemed as being in any way comprehensive:
- When the contest completes, the winner is immediately awarded the prize based on the entry fees collected.
- The winner receives a total of 85% of the combined entry fees.
- Each contest has the entry fee amount required to play set by the contest creator up to a current maximum of 25 Gold per contest.
- If you choose to participate in a contest, you must have sufficient Cribbage Pro Gold (CPG) in your account in order to join the contest.
- All contests are always considered rated games (for points).
- When the first game in the contest starts, all entry fees are removed from the players accounts for processing.
- All contests must be fully completed and a winner declared for any contest prize to be awarded.
- If you re-match a contest, the same entry fee will be used again and the same rules apply as if it were a new contest.
- If there is ever a disconnect or drop of a player in a contest, that contest will be saved and scheduled to complete later. An email will be sent with the scheduled time and other details and limitations.
- A player with a gold icon in the players list indicates they are able to play in contests.
- Each contest participant must read, agree and periodically review the full Terms and Conditions user agreement.
- To participate in a fee based tournament contest you must be of legal age in your respective jurisdiction (again, see the terms and conditions).